Trusted Independent Financial Adviser
Are you looking for independent financial advice to solve a problem?
We understand how money issues can lead to anxiety, confusion, and distrust, so our aim, as independent financial advisers, is simple - to give you
- a clear understanding of your options and what’s right for you,
- confidence in how to solve your problems or questions,
- a clear understanding of any jargon,
- a happy financial future, and
- peace of mind.
The Big News On Social Care Reform Announced 7th September 2021 – But What Does It Mean For Everyday People?
Putting all the noise and hullabaloo we have heard today about the rise in National Insurance Contributions to pay for Health and Social Care Reform, to one side, what does the news mean for everyday people needing good quality advice?
Advice delivered with care - especially for you.
We have 30 years of experience working in the financial services world, we're passionate, and love nothing more than helping solve our clients' problems with great financial advice.
Our role as independent financial advisers is simple - help you understand your options and reduce "complexity" into "simplicity".
If you have any questions, simply pick up the phone or drop us an email, we would be delighted to hear from you.
You're In Safe Hands
We use our experience and expertise to guide and advise our clients, solving their problems and achieving their ambitions.
As independent financial advisers, we offer advice across all the financial areas you’d expect, as well as specialising in advising clients with "later life" care needs.
Our real focus is simple - you!
We want to support you as your family grows and look ahead to your happy financial future whilst you do the things you want to achieve.
It’s not just about “looking after your money”, it’s about protecting you and your family and helping you create a happy financial life.
All the answers you need in one place.
Specialists In The Care System
For many, the care system is complex and confusing, and it is a maze of red tape.
All too often we find "the system" has let our clients down - there are lots of possible parties that should help you along the "care journey", but knowing who to approach, when, why, how, and picking through the reams of paperwork or correspondence you need to get heard - is overwhelming.
You might be looking for help to;
- explain who is responsible for providing and funding care, when and how much,
- discuss your personal situation, confidentially and without obligation,
- find the care that is needed,
- spot when you have not had the information you need or been misinformed,
- explain how NHS Continuing Healthcare works and review decisions,
- review Local Authority Care Needs Assessments and Financial Assessments,
- help get a refund if you have suffered an incorrect charge for care services,
- advise on paying for care fees where you are a self-funder,
- recommend suitable investments, and
- advise on the role of Attorneys and Deputies.
If you have any questions, simply pick up the phone or drop us an email.
We want you to get the help you need and are entitled to, so your loved ones are treated with dignity and respect.
We will be delighted to hear from you.
Contact Us To Talk About Financial Advice
- We have the specialist qualifications and professional memberships – our regulator requires financial advisers to have a specialist qualification for discussing investment advice, and we have not just them but a wide range of highly regarded qualifications to show just how professional we are in giving our advice.
- We are members of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) and Personal Finance Society, so we specialise professionally in financial advice all the time.
- It’s personal – our clients are treated as members of our family; can you imagine us not doing our very best for every one of our family?
What It Means To Be SOLLA Accredited
We have been advising clients on long term care solutions for several years now, backed up not just by professional qualifications but also by the membership of various professional bodies, most notably the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA).
Clients requiring financial planning in their later life benefit from advice that is clear and concise.
Such advice comes from an adviser that is suitably qualified and experienced to advise them and manage their financial planning.
We also find that attorneys require additional support when making financial decisions about someone else’s finances – usually a relative or close friend - whether under a Lasting Power of Attorney or a Deputyship from the Court of Protection.
We are proud that Ian Francis is an Accredited adviser with SOLLA.
What Our Clients Have Said
"Ian couldn't have done anything better.
Everything about Ian's work was tailored to what we needed.
The service provided was excellent.
We had many questions and Ian took time to answer them,
checking that we understood each part of our 'happy financial future'.
Ian's knowledge was excellent.
He was so professional and trustworthy".
Please Get In Touch
2a Sadler Court, Lincoln, LN6 3RG
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime. It is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK. Chestnut Financial Services Limited. Registered in England no 9918363, 2a Sadler Court, Lincoln, LN6 3RG. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.