Chestnut Leaf

Chestnut Financial Services

Independent Financial Advice

Call Us: 01522 788887

Email Us:

Care Fees Funding

Our Value For You

The worry most of us have about long term care fees provision for our parent, relative, or loved one is that:

  • The money that they allocated for their long term care fees may possibly run out in the future.
  • They would like to stay in their chosen home for the rest of their life.
  • They would not want to be a burden if the cost of care fees ever became too high.

So many of us are searching for peace of mind that our money for elderly care fees will be able to meet the rising care costs indefinitely.

We solve your needs for care fees funding:

  • We can take the complex, and distill it simply
  • We search across the whole market for deals that are right for you
  • We are independent consultants, with the right qualifications for these specialist areas
  • We examine headline rates, underlying details, and fees, and give you the confidence to know what the best deals are
  • We soak up the frustration of dealing with care fees providers across the market - saving you endless hours
  • We take the hassle of administration away from you; form filling, button pressing, negotiating – all saving you time, trouble and concerns if anything wasn’t quite right
  • If you want the reassurance somebody is on your side working hard to get a solution for you, give us a call

What our care fees advice can do for you

  • We want to make sure you get the right deal for you - and that takes great quality independent care fees advice
  • We can help answer "how much will it cost" and "what are my options".
  • We can help you get medically underwritten quotes, and submit full applications.
  • Ian is qualified and accredited, through and a member of, the Society of Later Life Advisers, to make sure all his advice is the best available for his clients.

Please click here to read more about the Society of Later Life Advisers.

Accredited advisers can advise on:

  • Retirement Planning - pensions and annuities
  • Funding for Care Home fees
  • Funding for care in your own home
  • Equity release and other property options
  • Savings and investment planning
  • Tax matters and estate and wealth planning
About Farley

Please Get In Touch

We always look forward to speaking with our clients.

About Farley

Please Get In Touch

We always look forward to speaking with our clients.

The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.

Chestnut Financial Services Limited. Registered in England no 9918363. Registered office: 10 Newark Road, Bassingham, LN5 9HA. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 840940