- Protecting Our Property and Contents
Our Value For You
- We solve your needs for home insurance - from private property & contents, to landlords buildings insurance
- We examine headline rates, underlying details, and fees, giving you the confidence to know what the best deals are.
- We soak up the frustration of dealing with insurers for you - saving you endless hours
- We take the hassle of administration away from you; form filling, button pressing, negotiating – all saving you time, trouble and concerns if anything wasn’t quite right
- If you want the reassurance somebody is on your side working hard to get a solution for you, give us a call
What our home insurance advice can do for you
- We want to make sure you get the right deal for you - and that takes great quality independent advice.
- We search across the whole market to find the right deal for you.
- We can help answer "how much cover do I really need", "do I need these extra benefits", and "how much will it cost".
- Ian is qualified through and a member of both the Personal Finance Society and the Society of Mortgage Professionals, to make sure all his advice is the best available for his clients.
Having the Right Home Insurance Cover
In our experience, home insurance can often be perceived as one of the more simple areas of financial planning. But the implications of not having the correct type and amount of home insurance protection can have extremely significant consequences.
Using Comparison Sites for Home Insurance
A lot of home-owners simply use comparison sites for home insurance policy quotations - after all its a bidding war isn't it for most insurances?
Well in my view, no! Great home insurance advice can save money and make sure the right sums are in place for when you need them.
Comparison sites can trip you up by vastly under-insuring you, or giving you irrelevant extras, so you run the risk of much lower insurance payouts than you might have expected from your policy.
Buildings Insurance for Landlords
Landlord insurance is similar to normal household insurance cover except it is specifically designed for buy to let properties. It is designed to cover the building itself from standard perils such as fire, lightning. and explosions and also the fixtures and fittings inside the property such as kitchen cabinets and the bathroom suite.
Over the years we have worked with a variety of customers from established landlords to first-time landlords. We will use our expert knowledge to understand your needs and provide the best possible coverage to protect you and your property against every eventuality.
The benefits of landlords policies can include:
- Loss of rent
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage caused by tenants
- Employers liability
- Property owners liability
- Unoccupied property cover
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Chestnut Financial Services Limited. Registered in England no 9918363. Registered office: 10 Newark Road, Bassingham, LN5 9HA. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 840940