Protecting Our Income
Our Value For You
- We help you insure properly against the financial effects of disasters
- We can advise you whether existing policies are right for you, can cover you better or be cheaper
- We can help you if you have a claim that needs help with paying out
- We search the whole of the insurance market
- We take the hassle of administration away from you; form filling, button pressing, negotiating – all saving you time, trouble and concerns if anything wasn’t quite right
What Our Advice Can Do For You
- We want to ensure you get the right advice so that you can be reassured should a catastrophe happen, you have the right cover in place.
- We can make sure you have the correct type and amount in place.
- We look to save you money and make sure the right sums are in place for when you need them.
- We can advise on how long your money will last if you are under-insured.
Ian is a fully qualified member of the Personal Finance Society, so you can be sure of expert and experienced advice!
How Many Days Would Your Money Last Without Income Protection?
How much income might you need to pay your bills, and for how long might you need cover for?
- What would happen if you became ill and couldn’t afford to pay the bills?
- If you’re employed, do you have sick pay to fall back on and how long is this paid for - in full, then for a fraction, then nothing?
- If you’re self-employed, what would you do if you couldn’t work for any reason?
- How long can your savings cover any personal loan or debt repayments?
- Thinking of relying on statutory sick pay? That's £94.25 a week for up to 28 weeks) - assuming you qualify.
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Chestnut Financial Services Limited. Registered in England no 9918363. Registered office: 10 Newark Road, Bassingham, LN5 9HA. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 840940