Our Value For You
- We solve your needs for mortgages and loans
- We cover mortgages for first time buyers, buy to lets, bridging loans, second charge loans
- If you are a home mover, or just looking to remortgage, whether or not you want to consolidate any debts or have a further advance, we cover that too
- If you are a mortgage prisoner, or interested in equity release or retirement interest only mortgages, then give us a call for a chat and let's arrange to meet.
- We examine headline rates, underlying details and fees, and give you the confidence to know what the best deals are - from over 80 lenders
- We soak up the frustration of dealing with lenders for you - saving you endless hours
- We take the hassle of administration away from you; form filling, button pressing, negotiating – all saving you time, trouble and concerns if anything wasn’t quite right
- If you want the reassurance somebody is on your side working hard to get a solution for you, give us a call
What our mortgage advice can do for you
- We want to make sure you get the right deal for you - and that takes great quality independent mortgage advice.
- We can help answer "how much can I borrow", "how much deposit will I need", and "how much will it cost".
- We can help you get decisions in principle, and submit full applications.
- Better still, we help you plan your finances to eliminate mortgages, borrowings, and debt over the right amount of time
- Ian is qualified through and a member of, the Society of Mortgage Professionals, to make sure all his advice is the best available for his clients.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments with your mortgage
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Chestnut Financial Services Limited. Registered in England no 9918363. Registered office: 10 Newark Road, Bassingham, LN5 9HA. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 840940