Here’s a few questions to check your total peace of mind and the lifestyle you deserve with your savings and investments:
- Are you making the best use of any spare capital or surplus income?
- Are you being tax efficient?
- Are you saving for specific objectives and goals, such as house deposit, school or university fees, marriage etc?
Our investment and savings advice aims to build your portfolio in the style that is most suited to you.
We try to help you;
- create wealth, ensuring you maximise your standard of living for when you do not want to work so hard, and
- manage your wealth, making the most of tax-efficient investment opportunities,
so that money is available when you want to spend it.
We look at platforms and products (the wrappers or ‘pots’ that you hold your investments in) and the assets (the underlying investment holdings), matching them to your personal circumstances, needs, objectives, and thoughts on investment risk.
The value of investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise.
You may get back less than you invested.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.